Wednesday 4 May 2016

Continue - Book cover - 4/5/2016


In 1st May, I went to High Cross and took a photograph. After that I put it in CAD and started to draw. I followed to the shape of building which create a sketch. However, first thing when I drew I try to draw 3 or 4 lines and found a main point in the middle image. From horizon point, I used it to draw the building. When I finished my sketch I copied it to another side and transform to file photoshop.



The images are drawing by owner blog ( 01/5/2016)

In photoshop software, I still kept original file and copied a new one. I put my image to book cover had text before and scale it to right size. After that I put my photograph together and erase on the right hand by marquee tools. Next, I increased the bright of left image that made clearly text on the book cover.




The images are drawing by owner blog ( 01/5/2016)

Follow to next step, I put human and cloud and tree in this image. Because human usually have a relationship with building, human will make this picture more realistic. Also, when I put human and tree into image that will show the size and scale between human and building.



The images are drawing by owner blog ( 01/5/2016)

    And this is a front of book cover.


The image is drawing by owner blog ( 01/5/2016)

In my opinion, if I want to improve my design skills, I must research some information from design website and try to compare the method. I think when I research and compare others skills on the internet, I will gain variety of method to design and find one thing suitble for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment