Wednesday 25 May 2016

Reflective Journal - Advertising campaign

After two weeks, I designed an advertising campaign and my aim in this advertising was an architecture which was storage solution interior. The target in this project was family because everybody when they born and grow up, they need a suitable place to keep and create a new memory. Therefore, I chose this project to develop my design skills.

I had researched about advertising architecture during the time. It was a variety of advertising architecture such as showed the plan, section or perspective of the building. In my project, I used the interior and put it inside the glasses which advertised and created a curious on each people when they look at it. Indeed, storage solution was needed for each family and that was not easy if a customer had the lack of knowledge about decorate interior so they need some advice from architecture company.

My success in this project is the idea . However, my final product does not perfect because I have a limit in my design skills. After my presentation, I got some feedback from my friend and  tutor. Therefore, I know my strength and weakness in the design.


This is a photograph taken by owner of the blog ( 25/05/2016)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment