Thursday 19 May 2016

Final piece - advertising campaign

My aim of the advertising campaign is storage solution which will compare between small and large space. In the final project, I put the logo of architecture company which will help people contact this company. Moreover, the target of this project is family because everybody was bored and living who need a place. If the place does not large, they will live uncomfortably . However, my advertising does not distinguish poor or rich people. I want to support how to resolve or decorate the interior.

Firstly, when I created the advertising with a man face. I just focus on his glasses which mean he look at the different interiors and what his thinking. The idea is a message which helps everybody creates the new idea to change their interior and if they don not know how to change or decorate, they can contact that company.   

The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)

Secondly, I chose the woman to create the advertising which means the man or woman need live in the comfortable space. The special woman usually is a housekeeper who must be done the housework. Therefore, they need a luxury interior for relaxing after housework or working.



The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)


Next, this is a baby who is drawing in a room. That is different style with man or woman advertising because I want to suggest the curious in a baby sense. They usually want to make the new thing because that help them learning. Therefore, advertising shows the child's painting which will create an effect on their parents. When their parent's look at some products they will have a new idea or think about new interior.

The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)

Finally, I try to put it on the billboard. In my opinion, I think the advertising will create interesting for anybody if it stays on the big building or city centre.


The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)


The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)


The image makes by owner blog ( 18/5/2016)

After my presentation about the advertising campaign, I have some feedback about my idea. I choose the glasses idea because if a person wants to learn or create a new thing, they must look at the information or see some things. Therefore, I design two different spaces inside the glasses which mean anybody look at their house and compare another house. They will want to change or decorate again their interior after. This project does not depend on poor or rich people which just focus on how to decorate the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment