Thursday 5 May 2016

Finish book cover - 5/5/2016



Continue to book cover design, I measured all the size of book and put it into photoshop. I put the front of book cover on the right hand. After that, I designed back cover book and first thing I found a picture London perspective on the internet. I put it on right hand and fix it same size with front of book. Next I change the colour which was increased bright from bottom to top. I research the slogan of famous architect on the internet and put it on the top of back book cover. During this, I change the colour of image which was little blue. Next, I found a planning of resort on the internet and put it on the top of back book cover. I used same method to create it such as fix size, change colour, increase bright.




The images make by owner blog (4/5/2016)

The image takes from internet source ( 4/5/2016) 

The image takes from internet source ( 4/5/2016) 

The image takes from internet source ( 4/5/2016) 





The images make by owner blog (4/5/2016)

When I finished back book cover, I used my logo company to made a book logo in spine. Also, I used same font text to write " ARCHITECTURE" and rotating from horizontal to vertical. Next, I write author name on the top of spine and put the code in the back book cover.
The logo takes from ADC company in Vietnam (4/5/2016)


The image makes by owner blog (4/5/2016)

Finally, when I finished my product, I printed it out and try it to another book.

The image take from owner blog ( 5/5/2016)


The image take from owner blog ( 5/5/2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment