Wednesday 13 July 2016

Feedback website design and infographic

Feedback from my lesson :

After my presentation, I got some feedback from my tutor. Firstly, I need to make clear information on each project such as this is a project in the pre-master course, what the brief on each lesson and what thing focus on each lesson. Moreover, These are necessary if I organise the idea on each lesson such as model, plan, achieve and purpose.

Infographic :  

Infographic may be a method using images to describe information by chart or diagram. These are a good tool to explain information and reader will clearly understand.

In my opinion, I realise it can use in presentation or design a fly for advertising so I am researching how to create an infographic.

In the website magic.piktochart.com, we can research and create an infographic.

   ( Source : available from https://magic.piktochart.com/templates)


No comments:

Post a Comment