Wednesday 6 July 2016

Research website design 06/7/2016

Wireframes :

I have a research about to create a wireframe at Lucidchart diagram website. In this website has more tools to support designer create a content before make a website which clearly understand what the website they need to design.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

I try to create a diagram which follow to my website. During the time I make a diagram, I will look back the mistake or loose thing in my website. That website is helpful for designer sketch their initial idea and content.

Search bar :

A search bar is an important tool when viewers or reader coming to a website. They will use this tool for research quickly.

When I create a website, I find this tool on the app market. It always stays on the top-right on the web page.
   
(Source : from owner of the blog)

( Source : from owner of the blog)

( Source : from owner of the blog)

About us :

Before I write an introduction myself, I researched  some information how they introduce themselves on their website. I realised it has two types which are bullet point and paragraph. I chose paragraph type to introduce myself.
 ( Source : Google image)
( Source : Google image)

Next, I analyse what thing when I introduce and how it show clearly and interested to viewer. First thing, when everybody introduces themselves, they usually talk about the present such as who they are, what they can do and their skills. Secondly, they talk about the past such as their experience and success. Finally, they will talk about the future such as their plan and what they want to develop. Sometimes, they will give their passion on introduction which will become a strong point in their CV.

( Source : Google image) 

( Source : Google image)

Therefore, after I analysed how writing the introduction, I wrote it follow to my structure. Moreover, I put my picture nearly my introduction and my full name and my career under my picture.

( Source : from owner of the blog)


Background :

I changed my background because I want to use my city. It will show where my original and I want to develop it after I graduate Master degree.

( Source: Google image)

I searched this image from google image. I chose it because the view and the balance between the buildings and spaces are fairly.

( Source : from owner of the blog)

I used photoshop to change the colour and the contrast in this picture. I think the background need to use black and white because it will not obscure the details on the web page.

( Source: from owner of the blog)

After my class, I got some feedback about background which needs to use  primary sources. Therefore, I used the own image which is a picture I took it in Vietnam.

(Source: from owner of the blog)

I used Photoshop to change the colour and tone of the image.

( Source : from owner of the blog)

Now, I put it on my website.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

Projects :

In my project, I only posted my interested portfolio I learnt and going to learn at DMU. First thing was a bamboo house, next is the model interior and painting on the glass. Finally, the model of  a holiday resort is a project, I'm going to do.

In project stage, I chose the third style because I think it is easy to read and fine information in my project.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

I edited and posted my first project which is bamboo house

(Source: from owner of the blog)

Next, it is the model interior project.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

Painting on the glass ( Warrior Design)

( Source : from owner of the blog)

Motel - Holiday resort

(Source : from owner of the blog)

I cannot update more project images at homepage because it must upgrade to premium. Thus, I just put three projects on my homepage.

(Source: from owner of the blog) 


1 comment:

  1. I tried to build a similar website on the WIX platform, but I was too distracted by all their ads on my website. I decided to go with the free blogger website, and you can easily go into the code and strip away all the blogger references so it looks exactly like a real website without you having to pay a dime for hosting.

    ReplyDelete