Sunday 10 July 2016

Research website design 12/7/2016

Timeline Experience :

In the homepage of the website, I chose timeline for shows my experience. However, I just posted some buildings completely. I did not shows some projects cancelled. Moreover, I'm going to design some projects and I will post it after it is complete. Therefore, my experience on my website showed three projects which was specific building.

( Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source: from owner of the blog)

In the experience stage, I chose the design app as project stage but I chose a different style.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

However, when I checked it on a mobile phone and MAC system, I could not see the slide in project and experience stage.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

Therefore, I changed a different app design for project and experience stage. I made it easy to read and showed the evident images under discussion.

Firstly, I changed the style in experience stage.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

Moreover, I created a homepage for experience stage. That showed the  time when I worked and learnt in ADC. The images in that page were a project I have been designing for an industry.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

Next, I changed the style in project stage.

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

(Source : from owner of the blog)

In addition, I made a home page for project stage which was similar to experience style. However, it showed the images in my country and a part of De Montfort University.

 (Source : from owner of the blog)

Delete the blog in menu bar:
After I researched some websites, I realised more blogs usually showed the news and their feeling about their work. Therefore, I deleted my blog in menu bar because my blog was a sketch book.

The Contact :

When I observed some architecture website, I saw they just only show their work and project on the home page. The contact is created another part in the menu bar. Thus, I cut my contact from my home page and paste it on the contact stage.

(Source : from owner of the blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment