Sunday 3 July 2016

Research website design - 03/7/2016

 Website's name :

Before I gave a name for my website, I researched on the internet about architecture website of companies or architect's portfolio.

( Source : available from : www.chiselco.com)

In Chiselco website, the name of the website shows their job and what they can do. They just focus on the architecture and the method can develop.

( Source :  available from: http://designkabin.co.uk/design-kabin-work/nh-architecture/)

This website shows their short name and what major which is architecture. Moreover, they have a logo.

( Source : available from : http://awards.bdonline.co.uk/)

In this website, they have not only a logo but also have their name which discuss major they can do.

In my opinion, I realease more architecture companies always use the word " architecture" or " arch " so that is a reason I choose " architecture" to describe my major. Moreover, I use my logo company in Vietnam to decorate my website. Although, I'm going to Design Innovation Master but I continue to follow architecture because I'm an architect. Therefore, I create my website's name is Architectural Design. In addition, this is the first time I create a website about my portfolio and it starts in the time I learn in university. Thus, I give a name under my logo which is Dante's Portfolio.

( Source :  from owner the blog )



Font and colour of the text :

I used Times New Roman for the text because this font is easy reading. Moreover, I used blue to the website's name because it has same colour logo. Apart from website' name, black is main colour of the text in my website.

Horizontal Menu:

On the menu, I want the viewer easy to read and look for my portfolios in the website so I arrange this menu follow to my content. Firstly, the home will show introduce my projects and experience and what I can do. Next thing will introduce about myself such as who I am, what my career and my plan in the future. The third is my project which will show all of things I'm researching and learning.
Beside the project is experience which will show my experience from I work at company in Vietnam to go to study abroad. Next thing is blog I created when I study at Pre-Master term 1. It like my sketchbook about digital design. Finally, the contact will show my address and phone number which will help viewer or reader want to contact me.

(Source : from owner the blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment