Saturday 13 August 2016

Change - Website design

( Available from owner of the blog)

After I got some feedback from my tutors and friends, I have changed some design in my website such as the site of text. Clearly, I put the word " Dante's Portfolio" in the centre on my website because that is a title of my website. Besides, Live in Innovation is a tagline for the website which shows my career and what I can do so that would smaller than the title.

( Available from owner of the blog)

In the timeline experience, I changed the order of time such as month and year  which would easy to read and understand. 


( Available from owner of the blog)

Likewise, I added the title to the timeline experience which was Previous Project Experience. The title will divide the part in the homepage and viewer can clearly understand.


( Available from owner of the blog)

I changed some sentences and fixed the grammar in this stage which would be better in language.

( Available from owner of the blog)


( Available from owner of the blog)

Likewise, I changed and fix the grammar on each project that will show clear information and goal of the project.

 ( Available from owner of the blog)

 ( Available from owner of the blog)


( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

Moreover, I changed and enhanced the quality of image using on each project. I used Photoshop to redesign the background and light on the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment