Tuesday 16 August 2016

Individual idea - Newsletters

Initial idea 1:

In the first idea, I wanted to design a newsletter which will introduce the boutique so I put their logo on the top. 

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)


( Available from owner of the blog)

Next, I used the facade to create a centre point on the newsletter because I think their customers can overview the shop and products. I got this idea from newsletter's other websites which usually show their products or news or promotion. Thus, I put the details around the main point that was outside view of the boutique.


( Available from owner of the blog)



( Available from owner of the blog)


( Available from owner of the blog)

After that, I tried to go LEONE's facebook and I got the idea about text which is Future Workshop and Pop Up Boutique. I realised that words described the work in this shop so I put the word " Pop up Boutique" in the bottom and " Future Workshop" on the top which near the logo. I tried to design a simple newsletter in first time because that was initial idea.


( Available from owner of the blog)

Finally, I wrote some key word to explain the aim of boutique. The designers in this boutique will help their clients make some products which follow to client's demand.

Initial idea 2:

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

I used a similar way to design second initial idea which had the logo on the top of newsletter. Likewise, I created a background with monochrome which was black and white but I changed the tone from the bottom to the top.

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

Next, I put the necklace and material under the logo. Moreover, I used the sewing machine to create a background which will show the method a designer using to make it.

( Available from owner of the blog)

I think on each person has an artist so I used the word " Awake Self-artist" to create an interesting thing which mean the boutique will help clients design and make a product for themselves.

Initial idea 3:
( Available from owner of the blog)

This design has different from two ideas before because I put the logo in the centre of the newsletter.
I used a part of logo to create a balance in the newsletter which has one on the top-right and one on the left-bottom. Likewise, I changed the background to black and the logo became white. Following, I drew two line for each haft circle which will look similar a picture during capture.
( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)


( Available from owner of the blog)

( Available from owner of the blog)

Finally, I put the image into the part of half-circle and the word on the line. I did not put the address and business social media in this newsletter because that is initial idea. I must summarise all of ideas from my partners and complete it with group idea and information.

Awaken your inner artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment