Saturday 13 August 2016

Reflective Journal - Website design



My initial idea was to make an architectural website because it showed my career and goal. However, that was a portfolio which would be a luggage or a book to show my projects and experiences. I think that will give me many benefits before I'm doing Master course.




I summarised my research other websites and books which help me to create an architectural website. Likewise, I used some software such as Photoshop to design images I using in my website which had high quality.




Social Media gave me more research about the picture and resolve image so I created an account on Pinterest and Google Plus which help me show and follow some products.


( Available from owner of the blog)

I had a presentation about my website design. I summarised and focused on the main design in my presentation which includes Planning, Content, Design, Navigation, Design Development, Social Media and Reflection. That was a hook information to give to audience and viewer who will easy understand what project and design I did.

In my opinion, I will use and update my website in the future because that is similar my CV. If I use this website during Master course, I will add a new stage in the menu bar such as Master Project.







( Available from owner of the blog)

I got the feedback after my presentation which showed me the strengths and weaknesses of my design such as I don't need to show my address on the website because that will safer if I delete. Moreover, I need to show more details about research and method during the process a website on the presentation. From my point of view, when I designed the website, I had been some influence from my culture such as I always show the result and forgot to discuss the method to development. Therefore, I will not only learn knowledge but also the culture in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment